Is it Apple Cider time yet??
Is it Apple Cider time yet?? All of this rain and “cooler” temperatures has us craving apple cider! We’ve scoured the internet to find what we think may be the **BEST** recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 8 gala apples, cored and quartered
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 10 cups water
- ½ cup brown sugar
How you do it:
- Place your quartered apples into a slow cooker. Add in cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and allspice in there and pour in the 10 cups of water.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Mash the apples with a potato masher. Add in brown sugar. Cook an additional 1-3 hours on low.
- Strain the solids from the liquids. Discard solids and store liquids in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for later use.